Put some music on that's soft and slow
This blog is dedicated to two amazing men in country music, Josh Turner and Scotty McCreery. Feel free to follow the blog!
So Hunter Hayes new video is out right now and I, like every other hayniac, is freaking out because he kissed the girl in the video. But overall it’s a very cute and good music video. If you haven’t seen it then go and watch it.
This makes me really excited for Scotty’s video. It’s a “drop anything kind of love” just like I Want Crazy. I know that video is going to be really cute. I hope he acts in it. I don’t know if my fan girl heart can take it if he kisses a girl in the video lol
- Rock This Night
- See You Tonight ***
- Prayed For***
- Before Midnight***
- Can You Feel It***
- 12 songs cut
***Songs Scotty co-wrote.
- First single, See You Tonight, was released April 9. You can buy it itunes, amazon, and google play.
- His family will be singing background vocals
- Scotty is writing some songs that might go on the album.
- Scotty is hoping to get his big hit on this album.
- “I’m enjoying the songs I’ve been hearing. I just want people to really see me this time. I don’t want to get caught up in the sappy love songs; those are important, but I want them to get a feel for who I am as an artist and sing about real things in life. Hopefully we’ll get that with the songs and have some fun with it as well.”
What we know so far about the new album. Will be updated once we get more news.
RIP George Jones
I’m selling four Lady Antebellum, Rodney Atkins, and Jana Kramer tickets for their concert this Friday at Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, California. They’re from my Megaticket so they include a private entrance and exit, private bathrooms, dinner, wait service as the box, and free VIP parking. The seats are on the lower level, section 101, row R. The tickets are $150 each. If you are interested, message me!
|My secret: I get so annoyed with girls on twitter who complain about not meeting Scotty for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. time. Because I know my chances of meeting him are slim to zero and it just breaks my heart...|
Same here. Like some have met him and gotten tweets from him and complain he didn’t notice them in the recent tp. Like be happy for what you have some of us haven’t gotten anything.
My secret: I wouldn’t mind going home to visit if I still had friends at home. They all have their own lives at home and I feel like I annoy them when I ask to hang out during that weekend.
|um.. I've sat here for the last 10 minutes and I can't think of anything. well, here's something cheesy, but it's the only thing I can think of.... ever since Scotty released "See You Tonight" I've listened to it every night before bed. it's probably weird, but I think that's the best time to listen to it. (late at night ;))|
Lol same here. I love that song!
My secret: every time I find new music I literally listen to it on repeat for weeks, sometimes months.